Steps To Add Google Analytics On Blogger Blog
1) Setting Up your account with Google Analytics!
- Go to Google Analytics Page and click on Sign in Link (Top Left Side). Your existing Gmail account to sign into Google analytics account.
- After Sign in, click on Sign Up button (in left side corner) to begin with setup process of your account.
- Now you will have to fill up the necessary data required to set up your account like as; Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, Category, Time Zone etc. (see image below). Fill up all the required data and proceed.
- After that scroll down to the end of the page and click on the blue button "Create Account", then a pop dialog box of "Terms and Conditions" will appear. Accept their terms and conditions to proceed with the account setup.
2) Adding Google Analytics To Your Blogger Blog
- Go to Blogger → Settings → Other and then scroll down to the end.
- You will see there is an option to add our UA id in "Analytics Web Property ID" box so paste your UA tracking id you had copied from Google Analytics account (See image below). Then save these settings and move on to next step.
- Now go to Template → Edit HTML then wait to load the template code box.
- Click anywhere inside the template code box, press Ctrl+F or Cmd+F so that a search box will appear.
</body>code line to search box and hit enter.
- If you found that ending </body> tag in your template code, then just before this
</body>tag line, paste this little code line
<b:include name='google-analytics' data='blog'/>
- Now save your template code because we are done with the installation process.